Tuesday, July 15, 2008

much ado about nothing and oh yeah..A Winner!

Sorry about the delay. I came home from work and things are just hectic over here. Totally went to bed without picking a winner.

So without further ado our Mambi Monday winner is...

A. R. said...
My dog was lost, I was really sad. But on Friday a nice person found it and saw the flyers that me and my son made, so I'm grateful for that. The layouts are really beautiful!
July 13, 2008 5:19 PM
A.R. if you could email(suezig@meandmybigideas.com) me your snail mail address I will get your goodies in the mail on Monday of next week. I will be in Chicago the rest of this week so I can't get you your goods until then. So sorry but I promise you it will be worth it.

I made one more layout this morning before I started packing and putting all my stuff together for my trip. I really like how this one turned out. Love red white and blue together. Plus these pictures just make me smile. This was this year at June Lake. We have been many times during 4th of July and have never seen a parade in the campground before. This was a hoot. All the "old timers" who stay there for weeks on end put this together. They decorate their golf carts, and off they go. This year they recruited the fire department and some other locals from the June Lake. The kids loved it. Plus they throw candy at you.
I better get off blogger and get my stuff done. Still need to do some laundry and put together some dinners for the family while I am gone. If I don't do that Ed will have them eating out breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Ciao~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a happy winner! Thank you so much Suezi! Have a very nice time.
A. R.
a_r3310@hotmail.com

BethW said...

I missed Monday's but I wanted you to know you can buy these little battery votives at the dollar tree- 2 for a $1.00! The ones I got there actually lasted longer than the more expensive one's from Michael's.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! Congrats A!!!