Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day and a little of that and this

so today the kids are off...for the second day in a row! AAAAHHHHH!!! Today though I get why...yesterday not so much!
These days off are really a nuisance for the working Mom. Why is it they always plan their days off when I am working. I really have no room to complain because I do only work part time but since it is my blog and I can say what I want I will complain!

Don't forget to let your veteran's in your life know how thankful you are for going our there and fighting for our FREEDOM! Thank you sometimes just doesn't seem to be BIG enough!

Yesterday at Mambi we had a somewhat of a little Red Alert. Michaels needed stuff and it needed to be there ASAP! Those mock up girls needed some serious help so I was in the mock up room cutting and glittering, and whatever else that needed to get done so they could ship off what needed to be shipped off by 5:00 p.m. yesterday. We got it done and so today they can relax a little. Here are Jen and Mona working not so feverishly today.

Not the best pics of those two but they were being uncooperative! A little camera shy you might say. These girls work very hard and usually at a very fast pace because something always needed to be done yesterday. Hats off to the mock up gals!

A very dear friend Lain has a her first book being released this month. Lain is a contributing editor/writer for Simple Scrapbooks. I am sure if you have read that magazine you have read her work or seen her work!
Here is a link to get a sneak peek and preorder if you find you must have it! Which I know you will want to do. :)

Here is a little picture of the book.
From what I have already read from the actual book it is a must read! Lain is one of the funniest gals I know. This book will make a fabulous Christmas gift for that person who loves scrapbooking. All the little scenarios that take place because of the love of this hobby scrapbooking. You will seriously relate to all her stories! Go out and get yourself one and then pick one up for your friend! Plus who doesn't need a good laugh every once in awhile!
Alright I am off to get to work. Have yourselves a beautiful Veteran's Day!
Ciao~



0 comments: