Friday, May 16, 2008

Winners and A shower

Better late than never! Seems to be my motto these last few weeks. I have the winners of the mambi kits and card.
montanafam is the winner of the kits and card
nanbeth and jenn are the winners of the kits.
All 3 of you please email (suezig@meandmybigideas.com)me your snail mail addresses and I will get those out to you! Have fun creating with them and let us know out here in blog land what you made!
We seem to always have a birthday or some sort of celebration here at Mambi. Today was celebrating Tonya and the birth of her first child. so much fun to get together with everyone you work with and just chill and hang out. Eat good food and just spend time with each other. We are usually running the hallways meeting deadlines and such. Not alot of time to chat! Love working here. Great atmosphere and great people!
Lots of stuff to do around here. Deadlines and projects to be made. Always seem to be waiting on product to arrive. Will be kitting CHA class stuff pretty soon. I love doing that. Means I am going to be teaching soon and that is the best part of my job!
Seems to be that tonight both of my kids will be gone tonight. Hoping to get some date night in with the hubby! We need it! Baseball has taken a toll on us. I know I said i wouldn't mention baseball anymore but it has been a week of it and it didn't go our way! bummer! So maybe a margarita and some chips and salsa will cheer us up! Sounds good to me!
Wow, this post has gone all over the place. Not alot to show you so i guess a little chatter is what I think might keep you interested.
Have a wonderful weekend and will hopefully have some great photos to share next week!
Ciao Bellas~

2 comments:

Dana said...

I am looking forward to attending the crop! The orchids on your logo are amazing!

jen t. said...

congrats winners!